Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow I leave for Clayton. I have as much done as I can. The last glaze firing is in the kiln and I can unload it in the morning.
I tried to upload some photos, but I'm having problems tonight. If I have the chance, I'll try again in the morning. If not, it won't be until I return Sunday night or when I'm rested Monday morning.
The visit with family has been great. Bill's two boys have been learing to do bead weaving (off-loom) and making earrings too. They have spent 2 1/2 days of their Spring Break vacation at our store beading! I have photos, but I have been experiencing connection problems and cannot upload the photos at the moment.
I need this show. I love doing shows almost as much as I love creating my porcelain. I'd really like to do a few more shows in a year. We'll see... with a family owned and operated business, it is sometimes difficult to get away. I have those obligations, and yet I also have the need to do shows to help spark my creativity and keep me going.

No comments: