Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some links I like

I have listed a few links to family and friends. Both web sites and blogs are included. I'll add more in time.
Three of the links are family. One being our store here in Pendleton, the website, another it's blog and last but not least my younger sister Regina's blog. Regina is the one who made me aware of Blogger. She is also the one I go to when I can't figure something out here. She is my techno-savvy, easy to IM sibling.
The other links are for close creative friends. Michael Craig Designs & Savage Art Studio are more along the lines of informational sites, but have wonderful galleries of their work. Dogmaw Glass has all the bells and whistles. Jo & Chris not only feature their work but sell Satake glass rods. Jo's blog often features furry friends.
Today I may add the link to the Rabbit Sanctuary in Simpsonville, SC. My friend Sharon volunteers there and I have done some rabbit art (water colored sketches) for some of their benefit functions.

No comments: