Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flowers!

After so much heat  and humidity, but not much rainfall this summer, we did have some nice rains that gave the flowers the nourishment they needed.

Sweet Autumn Clematis on the courtyard fence
I went out to take a photo of the Sweet Autumn Clematis... as I walk past it every morning on my way to the car, I see snow capped mountains.  The photo doesn't do justice to what my eyes see.

No much more that 2 weeks ago, the poor Black-eyed Susan's were scraggly and their blooms were weak and waif-ish. 



 They are not show-stoppers now, but they sure look a lot better!

I am working on glazing, and the photos of that are not too good, so I thought I'd give you some flowers to look at during the wait... Kathy's Midnight Rain large mug is in the works, as are the 2 for brother Bill and others as well...

No comments: