Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photography

I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about this morning... I just knew I wanted to post something.
When our bead club had it's 'meeting' this past Sunday, it was mentioned that I need to work on my photography... I agree! Any suggestions from my faithful followers? Any suggestions from my not-so-faithful followers, or even anyone who just happened upon my blog.
I'd prefer to have constructive criticism.
I know I have to be better about taking photos, and that sometimes they are fuzzy, but what else? I'd start a poll, but I don't know what kind of answers to give people the option, so, if you;ll just leave a comment or two, that would help me immensely.
I don't have any photos to share this morning anyway... I haven't taken any of my 'stuff' lately.
I now yeild the floor to your comments...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis!
Not sure what they meant about your photography except maybe that you don't put many pictures on your blog?

The nice thing about having a digital camera is that you can take multiple pictures of the same subject, trying different angles, lighting, etc. and deleting the ones that don't turn out just right.

Pictures don't have to be necessarily of your creations, I know there are lots of interesting subjects in and around your area that are just begging to be photographed.

LYL MYM