Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Regina!


Today is my youngest sister Regina's birthday. She and her hubby and munchkin all have birthdays within the next week... whew!
The photo is just a file photo that came on my computer, but I wanted something...
It is raining this morning (we need it!) but Spring is in the air. The robins are flocking for their trip North, the daffodils and crocus are blooming, the Redbud and Forsythia are also. And on those mornings without rain, the birds singing outside my window sure sound like Spring.
I had dinner with a friend the other night and she keeps encouraging me to come to the Wednesday night gathering of the Electric City Shag Club. They are a great group of people and I am seriously thinking of going. I just cannot go for a couple of weeks because of prior obligations/plans. No, I have not signed up for lessons... but it is not out of the question.
It is hard to believe that February is more than half over... what happened to January?

No comments: