Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

My younger sister Regina has tagged me. I noticed it last night but since I am new to blogging, I had to think about what to do, whom to tag... I only read a few blogs on a regular basis.



Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



Now to the questions:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998 - I was living in Syracuse, NY and working for the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors as the MLS clerk.

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today? 1. Get my hair cut - even shorter! (done at 9 AM) 2. Ice my foot (thank goodness it is not broken), I feel like such a dummy hurting it by just turning my foot walking down the sidewalk... 3. Add a new photo to my blog (next entry) 4. Make dinner (Skewered Shrimp...) 5.Take care of this game of tag.

3.What snacks do I enjoy? Yes, please to just about anything - but especially chocolate, popcorn and ice cream.

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire? Pay off debts and spend/invest the rest carefully.

5.Where have I lived? Alfred, NY - (Cazenovia, NY while in college the first 2 years) - Buffalo, NY (2 weeks) - back to Alfred to attend Alfred University - Syracuse, NY - back to Alfred - Ashland, MA - Somerset, MA - Pendleton, SC



As I said, I am rather new to blogging, so I don't know many other bloggers out there, yet. I guess I will have to choose my friend
Jo. Jo has lots of friends in the blogging world.

No comments: