Saturday, October 26, 2019

Painful

My week started off with me feeling a little off kilter. I knew that I had been dealing with a kidney stone on the move. There had been the lower back pain that shifted with time, as well as other telltale signs that I had a kidney stone.

Tuesday I was dealing with the knowledge that it was about ready to pass. I was feeling quite miserable and only got about 2 hours of very interrupted sleep. Wednesday morning, it was still there... they finally passed on Wednesday afternoon. A horrible feeling. I do not wish that on anyone. I have experienced it worse a few years ago, but this was pretty bad as well. And no, I was not at home waiting on it, I was at work, trying to keep a cheerful face for those customers I helped that day.

As I said, THEY passed in the afternoon. And the smaller of the two was JUST as painful as the larger one!

The rest of the week has been much better!

No comments: