Saturday, October 12, 2019

October

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Don't just wear pink and think that it is enough. Everyone be aware that this evil disease is out there and does not discriminate.

Mental Health Awareness month is also October. There are many different mental health issues out there and most likely, you know several people who deal with them on a daily basis.  It is not always evident on the outside looking in.

All in all, just be aware that people the world round are dealing with things you may not know about, no matter your relationship with them. Not everyone shows their suffering on the surface. Treat everyone with respect and be nice.

OK, down off my soapbox I step.

I need to get back to work and create more things for the store and for Mistletoe Market.  I want to get some pieces finished so I can send photos for promotions.

No comments: