Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is it Wednesday already?

Last night I went to visit Terri.
She looked wonderful.  I didn't even notice the 'clown hair' she kept talking about.
She had been moved to a regular hospital room - no more ICU!!!!  She sat and talked with us for a while and she sounded as normal as we Earls do... a little bit crazy, but that is our way!
Again, I want to thank everyone for their support.  This has been a very fast crazy ride, but the love & support from our family & friends has been phenomenal!

And, a little surprise:

Right from our super-woman patient's facebook page!

Terri Earl Brooks
Dr came. Taking me off of iv fluids. Pathology went to musc and results may not be in until monday. Keeping me one more day for pt and shower. Home tomorrow. Another MRI after pathology in. yipee
Unlike · · 9 minutes ago via mobile ·

No comments: