Saturday, January 7, 2023

Preparing for the first Limited Edition of 2023

 Last year, about this time, I decided to create some Limited Edition Gnomes for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter. I made 12 of each. I had NO idea that they would be so popular! I had so many requests afterward that I decided in the future I would take pre-orders for any of the Limited Edition pieces. It has worked well.



I am now working on the Limited Edition Valentine Gnomes for 2023. I am taking pre-orders until next Saturday, January 14, 2023. I will have them finished before February 1 so I can ship (those that need it) and have them arrive at their new homes prior to Valentine's Day.

As of this morning, I have taken orders for 23!  So far, I have made 27. I plan to make 10 or so over the pre-order total so I can have a few for those who may not have seen the pre-order post in the facebook group. Not everyone does facebook, I totally understand that.

I will post a photo of them once they are finished.  The plan is to give them white hats and a red heart with gold accents.


No comments: