Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Limited Editions...

 

I have the photo of the glazed Valentine Gnomes. I had pre-orders for 25 and made 41. I only have 4 left that are not spoken for. Not too bad in my opinion.

These are photos of the prototype for the limited edition St. Pat's gnome. I have pre-orders for 24 (the cut-off date was 1/28/23), decided to make 35, and have had 4 additional ones ordered from that surplus. Again, not too bad, in my opinion. 
This guy has a red/brown beard to be close to the traditional depiction of Leprechauns.

Today I received the glaze I want to try for the upcoming limited edition Easter gnomes. The prototype is on my to-do list.  I will have pre-orders start in mid to late February. I usually make 10 - 15 extras, depending on how popular they seem to be.


No comments: