Sunday, January 2, 2011

A few photos to share...

I was driving home from my dog-sitting and it was a dreary morning.  The fog was laying low and everything had an eerie cast upon it.

This was the look in their back yard as I took the dogs out one last time before heading home... the crows in the tree just add to the eerie feeling...

I took a little detour to where I go walking, just to see what the trees there looked like...   

Then I went to the SC Botanical Garden in Clemson

Not far from home...

These were all taken around 10 - 11 AM on 1/1/11

Gertie & Hops
And these two sweet pups were my New Years Eve companions...

I will try to get some things posted soon about what I have made lately, I have posted them on facebook, but I will go more in-depth here.


1 comment:

jamberry_song said...

Happy new year! <3

These pictures are GORGEOUS. I love the fog. It's so eerie and otherworldly. You did a lovely job capturing that. The trees almost look sad...

Well, they'll be perking up soon, eh? Here's hoping for an early spring! :)