Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



Well, I couldn't work on pottery for a while because of my finger injury (it is healing well - thank you!) and hope to get back to some tonight after dinner.
In the meantime, I created two Valentine cards for a Valentine exchange at Mom's Breast Cancer Support group meeting.
The first one (Purple & green) also included, as part of it's design, a lapel pin I made of copper & silver plated wire with Swarovski crystals.
The second one I made with a paper quilting technique.

I swapped the one with the pin & Mom swapped the quilted one. We had a wonderful time at the meeting, it is a wonderful group of ladies we feel are part of our extended family. So sad that cancer is what brought them all together. The sharing, caring, laughter and tears are so inspiring!

No comments: