Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just checking in...

I'm still here!
I have been creating a lot of cards lately for work. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to share.
In my free time, when I have enough energy, I have been casting more stoneware as well as working on new ideas for classes at the store.
I have not heard from the porcelain company lately as to whether they have solved the production problem with the Ebony porcelain or not. I am saving what Ebony clay I have left, just in case I need to make something for an order.
I guess that if I make a promise to take some pictures and post them here before next Monday, then I will have to keep my promise. So... the promise has been made. I will post pictures by Sunday night, May 17th, 2009. And my promise is in writing... I can't very well break that promise, can I?

1 comment:

PurrPrints said...

looking forward to seeing the pics then :)