Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello again...



I tried a new-to-me technique last week and made this card. I love the workability of Washi. It is so fabric-like but without the un-ravelling qualities.
You may be able to see that I used some wire and beads to make the center of the flower... This technique could probably be done with fabric and fusible webbing... but I am all for using Washi... afterall, I am addicted to paper (and pens, and colored pencils, and beads, and... )
Today is a bit rainy, although we are still in a deficit for rainfall... I wish it would hold off until people have enjoyed the long weekend.
I am planning on working on my pottery and hopefully being able to watch some races on TV... but the rain may put a halt to that...
For all of those who fought for our freedoms and sacrificed their lives for us, we created Memorial Day... Thank you.

No comments: