Thursday, July 14, 2022

Some new Friends added

 I have been making the Angels for 8 years this coming November.


 I started the Santa Hats a couple of years later, but only made them for 2 years. I have brought them back this year. Now stoneware rather than porcelain, they will be easier to make. (Porcelain can be finicky to work with.) I just need to figure out a better way (in my view) to create the hooks.


I started the Gnomes last fall, introducing them at Mistletoe Market in early November. Since then I have made over 300 of them, including some limited edition ones and some custom requests. 



I have added new since then... first the Mushrooms. They come in all sorts of color combinations.



Now I have addes Owls.


Snails...


Penguins...


Cats... (including a couple of custom ones to look somewhat like specific pets.)


And I am making a sample Fox! Who knows if I will make more or not...


The Fox is still drying and I have not figured out exactly how I will glaze it... 

I am also painting some wood ornaments to add to the price variation for those who may not want to spend 10 - 20 dollars on a Snail, Gnome, Angel, or any of the others thus far...












No comments: