Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Life...


 ...it definitely takes it's twists and turns and keeps us on our toes.

I have been mostly busy with house/pet sitting this Summer and into Fall.  I am enjoying spending time with some precious pets that are well loved by their humans.
Sammi

Callie

Jet


And now, as November fast approaches, I am madly creating for the Mistletoe Market at the Anderson County Museum the 3rd & 4th.  It is the only show I do each year and I love it!

I have made more of the soap dishes, different textures, different sizes, soon to be different colors.  Of course, my angels are top on my priority list.  I have 50 of them in various stages of production.
(I neglected to take photos of the soap dishes and there are only 2 remaining.)

Most of my booth for Mistletoe Market 2017
Oooops!  I spilled half a bottle of Gold Enamel paint into my lap!

New color Angel Ornament for 2017 - Sweet Potato Pie

In my role as Secretary of our local Business Association, I have been thrust into a position of being in charge.  Our President announced his resignation (moving away) in February or March (effective in June).  Our newly elected Treasurer passed away unexpectedly.  That left me.  Thankfully, I have had another member step forward to take care of the checkbook and all of that, but nobody for the President's position.  Active members are difficult to get motivated.

No comments: