Sunday, April 9, 2017

Is it April already?

My, how time does fly!

I do have a photo of the completed heart pieces my students made.  They turned out beautifully!


I did not glaze mine yet, I have not decided how I want it to look.


Last month at our A MUSE meeting, I brought clay and everyone was able to make whatever they wanted.  I did bring a couple of templates for simple slab bowls if they wanted.  Terri decided to make a wall pocket and Nanelyn was the only rectangular piece.  Suzanne had the ruffled edge.

The ladies who were able to come to yesterdays meeting glazed theirs and I will fire after I am done with house/cat sitting.  I do promise to post a photo of their completed pieces.

We had a wonderful Spring Jubilee last weekend here in town.  But I am surely enjoying the first day off in 2 weeks today!

I have been trying out use of essential oils for a variety of things in life.  I don't know if they have kept me from getting sick, but I feel better because of them.  I diffuse them at night in an effort to help my sleep and they do seem to help.  I also have a diffuser bracelet that I wear with my favorite EO (Thieves).  Thieves is purported to help with overall health and well-being... I LOVE the smell of it!  Essential oils date back to biblical times and sometimes the tried and true natural ways do make more sense than artificial chemical derived ways.


Just a couple of days left to house & cat sit.  Enjoying the lake while I can.

And, before I go, here are the candy bar wrappers I designed and made for Easter this year.




No comments: