Monday, June 29, 2009

Art Camp Part I



I know... I have been remiss about posting... one of the reasons is that I was teaching clay at Art Camp last week.
It was the 6 - 9 year old group... there were 11 wonderful kids.
The photos were from Day 4... we made slab-built mugs and then glazed some pieces from earlier in the week.
I had a great time. And I give a lot of credit to my trusted assistant/camp counselor - Michael. He sure had a way with the kids...
Tomorrow I go in to load everything into the kiln for firing. With the humidity, thigs were drying slowly. After this week off... I have the 10+ group next week.





1 comment:

PurrPrints said...

That looks like so much fun--I love teaching art to my nieces and nephews; I'd imagine it can be a real blast with a room full of young aspiring artists :)