Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



We have had our Christmas Eve outing to the children's service at church. DragonBen was a shepherd in the recreation of the Christmas story. We came home and had pizza. Now it is time to get all snuggled in our beds and wait for Christmas day.
We are spending the day at my sister's house for her tradition of fondue. Friday, my younger brother is coming with his wife and son for a few days.
I have always loved seeing the children enjoy the festivities. I personnaly love the lights. The hustle and bustle and all that is fine, but my favorite way to spend my time is to just sit alone in the room with just the tree lights on and maybe Christmas music playing. I could sit there for hours just looking at the lights.
May you all have a wonderful Christmas.
I want to thank all of my friends for the gift of their friendship this past year, I hope that I am as good a friend to you as you all have been to me.

No comments: